NFHS Library ‘Click and Collect’
Members are able to borrow books from our library now it’s open for general use. ‘Click and Collect’ is still available. Borrowers must satisfy all Covid restrictions.
Here’s how it will work:
- Normal borrowing conditions apply, i.e. a maximum of 4 books for no more than 4 weeks.
- Download the Library Catalogue from the Society’s website (nfhs.org.au) so you can search for the book you want.
- Email your request to [email protected] providing the title and call number.
- We will let you know when the books are available (it will be during normal Society opening hours) and will give you a specific time for pickup.
- Returning books – just email us when you have a book to return and we will arrange a time for you to drop it off.
Remember that not all books are available for borrowing, but the catalogue doesn’t show which ones (mainly those in the A4, A5, AH5 and AN5 areas). Just send your request and we will tell you if they’re available for borrowing. If you need information from a book which can’t be borrowed, let us know and we might be able to help.